Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Zetor 3320 pto/hydraulic selector won't move out of pto

Customer Question

Zetor 3320 pto/hydraulic selector won't move out of pto only. I have tore into it pretty far and cannot figure out how the hydraulic engage Sleve over the #2 pto shaft is supposed to work
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has sat for a few days while I was away. I don’t work on these normally, but can try to assist where possible if you still need assistance with it. I might have access to manuals for this and can guide that way. Do you still need assistance with this question? Please let me know.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I still need assistance. I am pretty skilled. Have been a mechanic for a long time until switching to hvac. What information can you provide as far as how the hydraulic/pto selector work
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

Do you have the serial number on this? I am trying to pull up the manual to see the setup on this one.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can get it when I get off work
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here is a pic of the data plate