Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Massy Ferguson 200 crawler Dozer Need to replace a brake

Customer Question

Massy Ferguson 200 crawler Dozer Need to replace a brake band on right track. Also where can I find one at?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has sat for awhile. I don't normally work on these, but I can try to assist. Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Yes we have bought the dozer works great other than the right hand steering brake. Cannot find a service manual need to know how to get to the band.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

I looked and couldn't find the manual for this one in all my files and hard drives.

I am going to opt out.