Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a link belt Model 58000 Serial Mumber LEI65674 year

Customer Question

I have a link belt Model 58000 Serial Mumber LEI65674 year 1995 I need the front drive bearings for the 3 planetary gears.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: i already gave it to you
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: Model 58000 Serial number LEI65674
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I pulled of the cover and the bearings in the 3 planetary gears are shot. it's the main track drive system
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 20 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist where needed. This has sat for several days and I don't like customers not getting help. Do you still need assistance or prefer someone more knowledgeable of this machine?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy