Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Please i have problem with My machine which is 330cl

Customer Question

Hello sir please i have problem with My machine which is 330cl excavator everything is working properly but only boom down is very slow so please help me to find out, but paid the fees already thanks
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have problem with my machine which is 330cl everything is working properly but boom down is very slow
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  catmastertech replied 2 months ago.

Try cleaning the Boom drift reduction valve. If debris is blocking the passages to the check valve inside the drift reduction valve, the boom lock check valve inside it will not release the oil from the cylinder.

If that does not help, try removing the spring spring from the boom drift reduction check valve and this will prevent it locking the oil in the cylinders.

If this does not change the problem, the trouble is in the main control valve spools.