Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Tb28. functions are slow, pressure is 3000psi, pilot

Customer Question

tb28. functions are slow, pressure is 3000psi, pilot pressure is 480. have flow tested pumps and about 25-30 lpm. checked relife valves and swapped them all over. cycle time are 2-3 seconds slow on boom arm and crowd fuctions. tracks both move the same speed but take 55seconds to do the 5 cycle test instead of 33s.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the machine year, make, model you are working on?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy