Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Brakes, Electrical Certified

J'aurais besoin d'une pompe a fuel reconditionné 1967 Case

Customer Question

J'aurais besoin d'une pompe a fuel reconditionné 1967 Case 580 C.K.avec les deux origines de la bouchine 1'' pouces 1/4 avec les deux origines. Un pour le 1'' 1/4 pour pas que le fuel coule et l'autre est environ 3/4 de '' qui fait monté le fuel dans les injecteurs cela est a gauche de la pompe et en arrière la petit vise qui est enveloppé d'un cape de cuivre grosseur environ 5/16. J'aimerai savoir combien coûte la pompe toute assemblée reconditionnée sans fissure dans le métal. et mes autres pièces et ou puis-je les faire venir ou sa se soude tu au bronze c'est tu du métal blanc? hum beaucoup de questions. Code Postal: ********** Jean ******
I would need a fuel pump reconditioned 1967 Case 580 C.K.avec both origins of bouchine 1 '' 1/4 inch with two backgrounds. For a 1 '' 1/4 to not that the fuel flows and the other is about 3/4 '' which is mounted in the fuel injectors that is left of the pump and the back is little that is wrapped with a copper cap size about 5/16. I like to know how much the pump any reconditioned assembly without cracks in the metal. and my other parts, or can I make them come to his or soda you to bronze is you white metal? hum many questions
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 28 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I'll be honest and let you know that I don't know very many shops that rebuild those anymore. Ritchie Bros in Florida might be able to find you the needed parts across the country, but I would ask your local Case dealer on where they can get he parts from. I know mine orders the parts from overseas off of a scrap yard they are in contact with.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!