Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I need a complete wire schematic from se130se, se130W-2

Customer Question

i need a complete wire schematic from se130se
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: se130W-2 00514, 21151987 from 1994
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: there was fire in complet wires, i have to make it new
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: detail from accelerator on the engine... 5 wires and the color of wires
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Are you needing the diagram for just one circuit or the whole machine?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i need it for complete Maschine , lights, elektrohydraulik, engine, accelerator and so on .....all complete, with colors, pins and schematic
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry i am from Germany and my english ist not so good, but i hope you can help me and you kow what i mean......
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

I went through all that I have and contacted several resources I use for them and they don't have them either.

I will opt out and hop for someone else here having them for you.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Mario, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Volvo Bought Samsung many years ago so these manuals are very tough to come by and expensive. I found you a complete service book that is for sale on Ebay. This will have all the schematics and repair information for this machine. Click on this link to go to the page. Maybe you can negotiate the price with this seller.

Manual

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Here is another option for 150 less.

Manual option 2