Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

My 763 bobcat controls don't work for boom. If I start the

Customer Question

My 763 bobcat controls don't work for boom. If I start the bobcat,put the lap bar down and push the unlock button the bucket tilt is good until I try to lift the boom then everything goes out until I restart the machine
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi Tom my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is your machine serial number and what do you have logged for fault codes?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Check the safety interlock switches and harness for poor connections, damaged wiring or connector pins. Test all your fuses and relays as well. Check the lap bar, seat, and door switch if equipped. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 29 days ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?