Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Brakes, Electrical Certified
9290743

I need a manual for a dynahoe 490, D1300-2579 BCP-490

Customer Question

i need a manual for a dynahoe 490
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: D1300-2579 BCP-490 28690-1
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no problem i just need a manual
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: where to get a manual
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've seen a few of the parts manuals on eBay, but not anywhere else lately. It took me 2 months to find one for a shop customer of mine and I got it from ssbtractor.com website. I just kept asking questions on the tractor websites and had someone copy theirs for me to a pdf. Otherwise they are very far and in between to get these days.

I wish I could help you out more, but they are just really rare.

i will put out a question on all the tech forums I am on and see if I can get lucky over the next few days. If I do, I will certainly grab it for you and contact you back through here.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i have no problem just need manual will send all details just provide your email address tnks f perrella
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

I don't provide my email on here and the only manual I have is a paper one.

I wasn't able to locate one.

I will op out to see if anyone else might have one.

good luck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i've copied all , all data from id plate in cabin its much provide email address and ill send it to you regards ***** *****
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
y do u want 2 beg out of case, i know unit is a rare find, its in great condition and everything works and i wanna keep it dat way i got a lotta work 2 do own 62 acres pine forest n stream wanna beautify w it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.