Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Doosan mechanic or daewoo mechanic needed fir a mega four

Customer Question

Doosan mechanic or daewoo mechanic needed fir a mega four hundred dash three payloader transmission problems serial number is ***** one five two problem with second gear wires and solenoids
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What are you working on? Year, make, model of vehicle/machine?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Mega 400-3 pay loader no power to second gear solenoid and no second gear only 1,3,4 any ideas please
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

I'm not the right expert for this. I will opt out now.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Test for power in and out of the shift controller and inspect the wiring harness for problems. If there is no power out of the shift controller itself for second replace the faulty shifter. It is a common wear item as the contacts inside wear. Let me know