Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Brakes, Electrical Certified
9290743

What are the tools needed and process in removing the

Customer Question

what are the tools needed and process in removing the solenoids to raise, scoop and dump in a 2008 Bobcat T320?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can try and assist yu where I can. Do you still need assistance?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you send me a picture or pdf of the service manual where the "ATTACHMENT HYDRO CYLINDER SOLENOIDS" are located?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

I don't have the manual in pdf, but know someone that might. I emailed them to see what they can do for me and I will let you know as soon as they respond.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Now this is the cylinder that is located on the arms to open and close the levers to unlock and lock for the attachments. When I reinstall the cylinder on the unit it will close with the switch but not open. I tested the switch and have power in both directions (Open & Close) when pushed. These SOLENOIDS will be most likely stacked on top of each other on one post. I believe it will be under the seat located in front or behind the hydro pump.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what school did you giro? The reason I ask is because I am interested in going to school and getting ASE certified in diesel mechanic.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not "giro" it is giro
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Go to
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Crazy cell has a brain of its own - it thinks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
E.T. Phone home
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My internet is super slow for some reason.

I went to Orlando Tech in Orlando, FL. It is about 1/4 the price of AIT and the same education. They compete with AIT who is right down the street from them.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

They are in front of the pump, but I am trying to get the diagrams for them to help you see what is going on with them.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did you hear about ITT closing its doors or something like that? Wild! So what part of a diesel mechanic do you specialize in?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I work for this farming company that I service forklifts, skid steers, semis, one ton trucks and such. So I have my hands a few different things. What I don't know I use YouTube and so forth. So I definitely need to expand my knowledge and would like to within the next two years or so get my ASE MASTER Certification.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

I didn't go to ITT at all, thank goodness...

I got the T320 digital manual from my partner along with another 60 manuals. I had to go through it all and separate it because he didn't have it named properly. He just handed me his portable hard drive and said for me to take what I needed. I don't know how he finds anything on there...

CLICK HERE for the manual for you Bobcat. Let me know when you pulled it because the link auto closes.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are the manuals complete? I will buy all of them from you.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

It looks like a lot of them are. I just have to convert them and that is taking some time. He has them all to links and I have to convert them to the pdf from the web link. Takes about 20 minutes for each one. i also apparently have to roll back my date to 2012, then convert them. lol

There are a lot of them.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok I would be interested if the price is right. At my job we have Case, John Deere, Cat, Kubota and Bobcat units.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

Let me see how many there are and how long it will take. I'm trying to find out if his links are good for more than 1 access or if it is only his sign on. I'll let you know.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

You're welcome.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am unable to open and have yet to receive.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

It has been tested by two others and they had no issues.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok... I tried it again and nothing.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

When you click on it, you are getting a green box that says download in it?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

It looks like the picture I just attached.

CLICK HERE to try again.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nothing
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you post it to just answer?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

I posted the only way I can do it. It is a copyrighted item and I can only post through them.

I am removing the links and opting out. Maybe someone else can do it for I can't.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

I am showing there are 2 downloads for the file with your IP as one of them.

I wasn't paid for the one I already provided and I will not provide any others.

Good day.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Really... that is incorrect. I tried opening them but nothing ever came up. If you can just send the one page open on just answer and not opt out I will accept.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also... post the information showing that my IP viewed your link.