Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 2006 kubota 121-3ss. Ignition is either on or

Customer Question

I have a 2006 kubota 121-3ss. Ignition is either on or intermittent. Now ignition makes clicking noises and wont start at all. If this was a car it would be solonoid in the starter. That would be my guess.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Is the clicking whicl the engine is cranking over or does the engine not crank over at all and you just hear the clicking noise. If no crank at all, feel the starter solenoid to verify the clicking is at the solenoid and not a separate relay. If the solenoid, this is normally caused by low voltage to the starter or poor terminal connections or grounds. Test the battery, Clean and tighten all connections and grounds between the starter and battery. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?