Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a kobelco ed150 blade runner we lost all pilot

Customer Question

I have a kobelco ed150 blade runner we lost all pilot control. So none of control jot sticks will function
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Yo05-00958
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The safety switch that push down in cab that push down is working I did not have the right t for my gage I cracked the line coming out of plot Punp and it had good presuer
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can try and assist yu where I can. Do you still need assistance?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!