Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

We need a diagram of 445d with cab and shuttle shift.New

Customer Question

we need a diagram of 445d with cab and shuttle shift.New altinator does not work right, new battery, lights are bright if reved up,at idle they are very dim.Was told that battery sensore is main cause, but have not checked yet.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Will have to wait till day light to get machine back to shop.older new altinator.will try tomorrow.thanks.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are considering going with delco altinator, for most of our older ones have been changed over to that one wire styl altenator seems it can,t keep the charge up at low speed or idle.he,
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can try and assist yu where I can. Do you still need assistance?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!