Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a 120-2 when I go to dig or turn with tracks it won't

Customer Question

Hi I have a 120-2 when I go to dig or turn with tracks it won't just makes a loud fluttering sound from valve body I thing .
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I was told that the pump was checked and was ok . All hyd filters are new, one new pump senoind was replaced also angle sensor , I changed suction hoses because it acted like air was getting in system , all new hyd oil was also told that he didn't think pump controler was bad
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can try and assist yu where I can. Do you still need assistance?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy