Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Problems with a L125 new holland bobcat, The model is a L125

Customer Question

Problems with a L125 new holland bobcat
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: The model is a L125 new holland skid steer do you want a product number
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes i am a fitter by trade. Machine hydrostatic drive pumps and motors stall when trying to turn once no weight on the front it turns fine
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
All hydraulic functiins work fine relief pressures are correct. Only issue is when driving with any weight on the front of bobcat including the empty bucket it will not turn it just loads up and trys to stall although it will dtive forwards and backwards ok. Once bucket isnt on machine it turns fine and everything works correctly. Seems very strange that just the empty bucket weight would effect the skid steer. Would it possibly be tight drive chains? Axile bearings seem ok there is no end float/ slop in the hubs
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been gone for a few days and see no one has assisted you yet. Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end use service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi yes problem is still not fixed