Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a cat 2012 259b3, i replaced a leaking hydraulic hose

Customer Question

hello i have a cat 2012 259b3, i replaced a leaking hydraulic hose and forgot where the hydraulic hoses go back on. i need a hydraulic system diagram to know where each hose go's back on. thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 1 month ago.

System diagrams are engineering drawings. They will not be any help identifying hoses.

I will be glad to help but, I need more information about what you are working on.

Please post the full machine serial number (PIN) and the part number of the hose you replaced.

They hose should have a tag on it for the part number. Or, tell me where the hose is located and I will try to find something to help.