Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I am looking for an electrical schematic for a D31S Komatsu

Customer Question

I am looking for an electrical schematic for a D31S Komatsu Dozer.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: D31S-16 SN 26633
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am fixing it myself. A wood chuck got in above the rear end and chewed up all my wiring.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That should be it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been gone for a few days and see no one has assisted you yet. Do you still need assistance with this?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end use service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. I do still need a schematic. I am a certified diesel tech myself for 20+ years. I just haven't had any luck finding the correct schematic.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

I found a D36, D61 and up in my files as well as a D19 and below. I sent an email to my Komatsu dealer tech contact and I'll let you know if O had luck as soon as he replies.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just checking to see if you've had any luck.