Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

WE have a cat 226 turbo skid loader we parked the machine

Customer Question

WE have a cat 226 b turbo skid loader we parked the machine and the next day the parking brake and seat belt light just flash we check all the fuses checked the switch on the parking brake and it checked out when you press the parking brake switch the auxillay hydraulics work but that is all i checked all the connection and they looked fine cleaned all ground connections and checked all the solo nodes and they all work when bypassed the machine works. the machine has 800 hours the charging system is fine
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** is your serial number?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Click this link for some troubleshooting info I put together for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi Warren, I wanted to follow up with you and see where you are with troubleshooting on this? I will be away most of the long weekend but will try to log in if time allows periodically for any followups. I see you requested a call but I was not logged in at the time. I can set up a call with you but it might have to be after the long weekend. I will let you know if I get some time over the weekend to help with your call. Let me know