Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

Have a JD 325 skid steer, looking for shematics. keeps

Customer Question

have a JD 325 skid steer, looking for shematics. keeps blowing 15 amp ignition fuse
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: under normal operation, back dragging and it just quit. was in a bad spot and was able to put in a 20 amp just to get out of a bad situation. When i sit in seat, control panel lights up and gages operate. As soon as I turn key to on, fuse blows. Inspected harness and obvious connection but see no damage or shorts
JA: Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I tried 20amp 1 more time, did not initially blow but when I cranked engine, it did not fire.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 1 month ago.

Do you have any accessories that turn on when the key is on in the cab?