Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

Okay I got a b100 Bobcat backhoe and loader that I had a

Customer Question

Okay I got a b100 Bobcat backhoe and loader that I had a hydrostatic pump and drive motor put on and it still don't have power forward are backward what's the problem now cause I'm lost
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Michael, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. If the pump drive is good and turning the pump and the pump and drives are new, the problem is likely a safety interlock problem or a loss of pilot pressure which is the control/signal pressure for the pumps. Check the filter for fine metal /debris indicating contamination in the system from a component failure. Also please post your serial number as well. Let me know