Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I have an older Skat Trak skid steer and am looking for the

Customer Question

I have an older Skat Trak skid steer and am looking for the main implement attachment parts if not the hole attachment the pins are wore out and the frame is kind of bent up and I also would like a attachment plate so I can build a plow frame on it.Can you help me thanks
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Just that it is a late 90 s 1800c Skat Trak skidsteer
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** might be able to find this on the equipment salvage network to locate dismantled machines. Most equipment salve places have access to put this on the list. What is your serial number machine? Also for pins if too pricey or not available you can have a locate hydraulic cylinder shop make the pins from cylinder rod stock to your old pins specs. Let me know