Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a 1996 SLH3284HD snorkel lift (no outriggers) and

Customer Question

I have a 1996 SLH3284HD snorkel lift (no outriggers) and have recently had trouble with lift and drive functions. I replaced proximity sensor/switch and that resolved the lift capabilities. However the drive does not function. I have found that the drive solenoid does not appear to be working correctly. Perhaps it is this; others have suggested that power may not be flowing properly to the solenoid and I should check the power. I'd like to speak with someone on the phone to help troubleshoot.
I can press the pin on one end of the solenoid and the lift will move in one direction but pushing on the other end doesn't seem to help the other direction.
I would like a phone call to walk through how to test power on solenoid.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Ron, My name is***** it the serial number of your lift?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dan, please cancel my order. I was able to locate a local mechanic to assist. If there's any issue canceling, please contact me at ************. Thanks, Chris.