Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Cat 330 dl machine chatters as you swing and boom up at the

Customer Question

cat 330 dl machine chatters as you swing and boom up at the same time. note the boom moves very slow . at single function the boom moves fast
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hi RJ my name is***** is your machine serial number? Check the in tank return hydraulic filter for fine metal/debris that would indicate a pump or component failure occurring. Also is this happening on all functions or just swing?

Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

The functions are split between two pumps for two pump flow when running multiple functions at once to keep up with the demand.... Try with other functions such as travel separately on each track to see if the same happens. Let me know