Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have using pc200-8 for the whole day, nothings bad when it

Customer Question

I have using pc200-8 for the whole day, nothings bad when it parked. Then the other day it does not start. No error at all. How do i fix it? Please help
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: We suspect the engine controller. So we change it with a new one but then it doesnt start at all
JA: Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: The mechanic aware of power supply or the fuel injector. Is there a reason for that but no code error appear?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? if so let me know your serial number and I will be glad to try to help.