Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a bobcat s160 the run button is not function, hold on

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i have a bobcat s160 the run button is not function
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: hold on i finding it
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: bobcat s160
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: bobcat s160 s/n a3l335966
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i need answer to my question now please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the run button will not light up for the computer screen to hold to put in password ***** start engine
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has been sitting for a long time. I don;t normally work on these daily, but may be able to assist. If you still need help, please let me know all that you have already tried to diagnose.

If no assistance is needed, please let me know that as well.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If you don’t see this screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!