Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Case 9020b drives in medium and high but does not drive in

Customer Question

Case 9020b drives in medium and high but does not drive in low if there is any resistance. In all speeds it seems week but the hydraulic pump is rebuilt and I had the one hydraulic motor rebuilt which didn't seem to change much. Pump pressure seems correct and it digs great. Is there a valve block somewhere where this could be leaking and causing oil not to be sent where it belongs? Or any other ideas? Thanks
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has been sitting for a long time. I don;t normally work on these daily, but may be able to assist. If you still need help, please let me know all that you have already tried to diagnose.

If no assistance is needed, please let me know that as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If you don’t see this screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy