Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I was wondering if you could give calibration steps for 700J

Customer Question

Hi I was wondering if you could give calibration steps for 700J dozer?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I have been away for a few days and see this has been sitting for awhile. I don;t work on these daily, but I can see what I can do. Do you still need assistance with this?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback and not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

If you feel you need to rate lower than 4 stars, please contact me first for I strive for full customer satisfaction.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end user service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!