Bradley Martin
Bradley Martin,
Experience:  Field Technician at Thompson Tractor Company
29889544

I just purchased a cat d3b pin# 23y02337 i want to have my

Customer Question

Hi i just purchased a cat d3b pin# ***** i want to have my mechanic check it over and need to know the locations of where to check the fluids
and what to replace them with and where all the grease fitting locations are
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 6 months ago.

Ok I will handle this for you

I have this information but I can not locate a grease chart I will continue to look for one

The lube and maintenance chart I have attached is the only thing available as far as grease fitting locations if you need more info please let me know if I have answered all your questions please rate me

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My biggest issue is that the clutches were just replaced in this machine 2 weeks a ago with only about a 1/2 hour use since. Now when I press the left pedal it won't turn while in reverse and turns hard in forward. The right pedal works well in both directions

Here is a PDF on adjusting the clutch linkages your left pedal is probably just out of adjustment let me know if you need anything else

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm not sure that's the issue we went as far as unhooking the linkage and moving the actuator manually and it still doesn't seem to work properly

Ok you probably have an issue with the control valve I have an article that shows how to disassemlble it and check everything here is the article