Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a Deere 644C. It won't move and the bucket won't

Customer Question

I have a John Deere 644C. It won't move and the bucket won't raise. It does articulate some.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: When put in gear it will not move. The bucket won't raise or tilt. When turning the steering wheel it will articulate, but not always.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: It did blow a fuse on the cut off switch. I put a new fuse in and it has not blown again.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Fluids are good? You checked the sensors and the wiring on the safeties?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!