Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

Will the komatsu stick adapter fit from the komatsu barsaw

Customer Question

Will the komatsu stick adapter fit from the komatsu barsaw to the Quadco high speed sawhead is the bolt circle the same and can you give me the bolt circle info .I know I have to change from 5/8 to 3/4 bolts
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hi Aldin, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete model information on both machines and attachments including part numbers if you have them so I can look into this further for you?

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Did you get this resolved?