Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Have a 2006 Winnebago motor home with Allison transmission

Customer Question

Have a 2006 Winnebago motor home with Allison transmission and cat c7 engine. Today upon start up and pulling out it quickly became apparent that pressing on the accelerator was doing nothing WHEN IN GEAR. It is like the pedal is disabled. In neutral pressing the pedal WILL increase the revs of the engine. But put it in gear and nothing will increase the revs of the engine and the coach will not go (other than what idling will move it). What's wrong?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi Dennis, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Is the check engine warning light on? What do you have for fault codes logged in the ECM?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I provided you the question. You have provided no answer.... why was I charged? I demand a refund!
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Dennis, I asked you for more information and you never responded back.

"

Me

22 Jul 2016, 6:36 PM"

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Your deposit sits with the site. The experts are users of the site like you and only get a percentage on positive feedback and accepted answers.

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

did you need help with this still? If so please respond to the question I asked 2 minutes after you posted your question so we can continue.