Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

2010 5600 Tool Cat Issue, when I sometime use reverse the

Customer Question

2010 5600 Tool Cat
Issue, when I sometime use reverse the machine will move 2 or 3 feet and idiot light on dash comes on and the machine will no move. I have to either shut machine off and restart it. I t may move 2 or 3 feet and do the same thing again. I do not have this problem going forward. I've had it to the dealer check it out earlier this yr. no code and it would not act up at the dealer. now its happening quit often. I've check wiring plug into reverse/forward handle, checked fuses to see if any jolted lost. checked arm rest lever, floor petal. The problem is intermittent and no codes. Herman
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Is the hydraulic fluid good? Levels are where they should be?

Does the light flash or does it stay solid?

Do you have the other functions or you lose everything?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy