Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How to activate hdroloc broker on the cat 330 do from the

Customer Question

How to activate hdroloc broker on the cat 330 do from the screen
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Can't activate the hydrolic brraker on the cat 330d
JA: Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will try to help. What is your serial number?

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

The optional tool control system maximizes work tool productivity by configuring hydraulic flow, pressure, and operator controls to match a specific work tool. System versatility enables a wide range of tools to be used.The system stores pressure and flow information for up to ten tools. Selectable Cat tools have preset flows and pressures.The 300D excavators produced in Akashi and Aurora (for the North American Commercial Division (NACD) can be equipped with the following factory installed tool control systems:

- System 3 (Hammer)

- provides two pump flow in a single direction only. This system also includes a mechanical line relief valve for tools requiring lower pressure settings(single action).

- System 5 (Thumb)

- provides one pump flow in both directions (extend/retract double action) and can be controlled with a foot pedal or a joystick.

- System 14 (Multifunction)

- provides one or two pump flow in one or two directions(single action or double action). System 14 has full electronic controls. An optional,independent medium pressure circuit is used for such applications as a rotating shear or ditch cleaning bucket.The System 14 functions are now controlled through the Machine ECM. A separate ToolControl ECMas was used on the 300C Series is not needed

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Click on this link below. See PDF page 47.

Troubleshooting