Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I HAVE A TEREX PT-100g fORESTRY tRckloader got in it tonight

Customer Question

i HAVE A TEREX PT-100g fORESTRY tRckloader got in it tonight and I am getting a LAP BAR SWItCH FAULT. When I go to info screen it shows seat onoccupied and lap bar raised? Im siting in the seat and bar is down. I am completely disabled help.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
found a 10 amp fuse blown replaced it but it still gives the fault. the seat says unoccuppied and the lap bar says raised . I'm stting in the seat and bar is down!!!
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hi Jdrew, My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help. Check the wiring between the safety switches and the controller for any damaged wiring or corrosion or loose connections/damaged connector pins causing an open circuit. If the fuses check good and your relays check good then you either have a failed safety switch or a problem in the wiring for the switches. Let me know