Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

The sequence the RPM and Speed Control on Deere 160clc

Customer Question

The sequence for resetting the RPM and Speed Control on John Deere 160clc excavator with toggle switch behind the seat
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 3 months ago.

good morning Shayne my name is ***** ***** for the late response do you still need assistance with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please send me sequence

engine speeds cant be altered with this switch on your model

the switch has to be in the middle position for normal operation. what seems to be the issue?

what can I do to help you out here?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
there is a sequence of turning the engine off and changing position of the switch then turning key on and off again and it will reset the walking speed and computer. i just dont remember how to do it.

ah ok I will look that up again. when you said RPM I assumed we were talking about engine speed

I read service advisor front to back on this. all I keep coming up with is that its not used on your model even though its there. book tells me it works in relation to machine connection for laptop. I will opt out and see if another expert as an answer