Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a deere 330 clc trackhoe. The engine will stall out

Customer Question

I have a john deere 330 clc trackhoe. The engine will stall out when the arm is raised. I replaced the fuel injection pump, and it still happens. I can let it sit for 5 minutes and will start back.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If you have verified good fuel supply to the injection pump, the fuel transfer pump is good and there are no restrictions or leaks sucking in air/starving the injection pump for fuel supply, your turbo checks out okay and spins freely without drag or contacting the housing, there are no air restrictions, then you likely have a hydraulic problem such as pump, relief valve stuck, or return restriction causing an excessive load on the engine. Check the hydraulic return filter in the tank for fine metal/Debris indicating a pump or component failure. Let me know