Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a Bobcat skidsteer with a Kubota Diesel engine in it.

Customer Question

I have a Bobcat skidsteer with a Kubota Diesel engine in it. It will not turn over. So far, I have: checked battery, connections, and all fuses, as well as replaced the starter assembly. What else would you suggest trying? Any help you could give me will be very much appreciated.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Do you have voltmeter to check voltage at battery and to starter from the battery positive cable? Is the negative battery cable grounded well to the frame? If you jump the battery terminal of the starter solenoid, direct to the switch terminal on the same solenoid, will starter engage he flywheel? Can you turn engine by hand to be sure engine is not seized?

I see question still open. Did you see my response?