Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

450 dozer yr 1970 engine runs great ,,, wont hahdly go up a

Customer Question

450 dozer yr 1970 engine runs great ,,, wont hahdly go up a grade but fair on level ground , more power in 2nd gear than 1st gear ?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Chester, My name is***** make machine is this? Complete model and serial number please? John Deere?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Chester, Drain the fluids and check for metal and debris in the suction screen and filter as well as the oil condition of the drain oil as this will confirm any internal failures or problems occurring. I will send over the call request if you would like a call to be scheduled. I have family visiting for the long weekend and 4th celebration so once accepted we will have to follow up on the best time to call.