Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I need the electrical schematics on cat D6M LGP CARWLER TYPE

Customer Question

hi pearl
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I need the electrical schematics on cat D6M LGP CARWLER TYPE mostly on the transmission wirings
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Construction Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no for now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Click on this link below and please take a moment to rate my service.