Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I have a jd 410g backhoe need help with a codes fa7a, park

Customer Question

I have a jd 410g backhoe need help with a codes fa7a
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: park brake light and seat belt warning light will not go out or alarm buzz I have check wiring on solenoles under tractor looks good
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: stick got wedged under machine but does not appear damage
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the wiring for continuity with a test meter and pull the wires to see if you can feel a break inside the insulation. Confirm that there are no internal breaks in the wiring as the insulation could be okay but the wire inside may have broken if the wires got pulled or stretched from the stick. Let me know