Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 302 mini excavator I been noticing slow movement

Customer Question

I have a 302 mini excavator I been noticing slow movement wen it gets hot it doesn't over heat it stays right below the red. Wen its cold or starting the next day it runs great only when it's hot
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Guy, My name is***** help on here part time in between jobs and nights as time allows. I will be glad to help if you still need help. Check the radiator and hydraulic cooler that it is not plugged restricting air flow. Also check the filter for fine metal/debris that would indicate a hydraulic failure starting such as a pump or component failure. Check the relief cartridges in the main control valve for damages o rings and debris as well. Let me know.