Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I was starting my bobcat. One minute it was trying to

Customer Question

I was starting my bobcat. One minute it was trying to turning over and the next nothing. no cranking, not even the clicking. Dead
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: that's it.
JA: Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: the battery isn't dead
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Check the battery connections and the positive cable to the starter solenoid, and negative cable to the frame. Do you have a voltmeter to see if you have voltage at the fuse panel? No voltage at fuse panel, for sure bad connection, or fusible link near starter positive side of wires to fuse panel blown.

did you find problem?