Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a Bobcat T-250 that will default from fast speed to

Customer Question

I have a Bobcat T-250 that will default from fast speed to slow speed while in motion. When this happens the ! icon on the dash lights up. I can turn the machine off and restart and it will work correctly. Additionally, if I keep turning the machine off and restarting the intervals of time keep getting longer between the default. Is there a filter that needs to be replaced or cleaned and where would it be?....Thank you!
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Kerry, my name is***** there any warning or fault indicators when this happens? Fault codes? Whats your serial number? The hydraulic filter should be replaced with each engine service a 250 hours. I know some stretch every 500 but I recommend a hydraulic filter with every engine oil service. Check the filter for fine metal /debris internally that would indicate internal problems or a pump problem. Let me know