Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a 3200 utility vehicle and it stalled yesterday as if

Customer Question

I have a 3200 utility vehicle and it stalled yesterday as if it ran out of gas. My fuel tank was half full. I used the choke and it started and stalled again and would not restart. This morning it started and remained running. I took the hose off one side of the fuel filter and started it and no fuel came out of the fuel line. Can you help me with finding the problem?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

3200? Make ? Is this a truck or ??? What kind of fuel pump does it have? Fuel pump has to have vacuum to suck the fuel into the filter.??

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is a bobcat 3200 utility vehicle and I have no idea the fuel pump type

Look for electric fuel pump at the tank outlet hose. Do you ever hear a buzzing noise that would indicate the fule pump is running? With key on, and brake pushed, fuel pump should be running.