Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a New Holland 185 skid steer after running couple

Customer Question

I have a New Holland 185 skid steer after running for a couple seconds the engine warning light comes up, according to the operators manual if this light comes up it could either be that the air filter is plugged and if not it could be another fault. i managed to get into diagnostic mode on the skid steer to access the trouble codes but now need to know what they mean. the two codes i am getting which keep coming back even after i clear them is 2304.3 and 2303.9 when in the fault section 00001 also comes up not sure that is a code but there is a possibility.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is your machine serial number?

Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

I am not seeing those codes in my list and do not want to keep you waiting as I have to head out for the afternoon shortly. I will opt out for another expert to help.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Serial number is *****