Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Power to ignition switch, turn key to start and nothing seat

Customer Question

Power to ignition switch, turn key to start and nothing seat belt light flashes, found purple wire chewed through fixed still flashes
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Is there anyway to bye past all safeties temp. Just have to move the machine out of the way
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Or is there a way to disengage the drive train so can be pulled out of way without damage
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Mae and model? Diesel engine can be jumped at starter solenoid and hot wire ran to the kill solenoid on injection pump to keep engine running long enough to move most machines.???