Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I have a 2001 863 Bobcat, I developed a hydraulic leak,

Customer Question

Hello John, my name is***** have a 2001 863 Bobcat, I developed a hydraulic leak, found it on the rear of hydraulic manifold. I think it is called a spool, the cover has a small hole in center with 2 screws holding it in place. The oil is coming out of the small hole, can this be easily repaired without taking to dealer, if so how do you remove spool once cover has been removed?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hi Derrick,

My name is***** will try to help. Please upload a photo of the component you are referring to so I can identify it using the paperclip icon above. Also you can go onto website and access the online parts catalog for your serial number machine and pull up the parts breakdown to forward to me so we can be sure we are on the same page. Let me know