Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

Confirmed yesterday that fuses were OK and that Solenoid

Customer Question

Hi Bradley, Confirmed yesterday that fuses were OK and that Solenoid fuel shut off was energized with key on (could hear it click when I unpluged the electrical connector) still no fuel to injector lines when engine cranks. Is it possible that the solenoid would click and still not open?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 4 months ago.

It is possible could be stuck arm in the injection pump it self you should be able to take the solenoid off and push the arm in manually and see if it will allow fuel to the injector lines