Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

14-03 code on my A220 : I have replaced selanoid ,

Customer Question

14-03 code on my A220
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I have replaced selanoid , discovered my alternator had a dead short. All wiring to controller looks good. I am at a loss with this keyless machine. Have turned motor over by jumping starter to selanoid.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I have cut top off and moved right and left panels down to left side. Was running it in barn, felt a loss of power, shut it down and now it just barely cranks and shuts down then the error code pops up.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 4 months ago.

What exactly is going on with you machine and what make is this a220?